08 Mar 2018
Treat Mum with Etherington’s this Mother’s Day
It’s always difficult choosing what to buy for the woman who has done and will do anything in the world for you. But this Mother’s Day hold off the generic bunch of flowers and head to our award-winning Farm Shop, brimming with goodies perfect for saying thank you.
Our top 5 Mother’s Day gifts:
- Tarquin’s is certainly a name you should be introducing to your gin-loving mum. It’s a beautifully smooth contemporary take on a classic London Dry, infused with handpicked Devon violets and fresh orange zest. Or try their limited edition Tonquin Gin, made with the original base but with added Tonka Beans and clementines – creating flavours of chocolate orange, liquorice and sour cherry, yum!
- Chocolate, because who doesn’t love chocolate? Surprise her taste buds with our delicious range of Kernow Chocolate bars, our favourite is the Caramel Sea Salt…
- Spring lamb. Talk to our friendly butchers and pick up a sumptuous leg of lamb, they’ll let you know the best (and easiest) way to cook it, helping you to surprise mum with a home-cooked meal.
- For mums that like to get stuck in, treat them to a voucher for a full or half day course at our Butchery Academy. Our butchers will share their expert knowledge from nose to tail, and provide your mum with her very own Etherington’s apron and knife, ensuring her newly acquired skills can be put into practice at home.
- Every mum deserves bubbles, making this rather special sparkling wine from Polgoon the perfect gift. With delicate citrus and pear notes it’s crisp, lively and perfect for celebrations.
For more gift ideas pop in and see us, or give us a call on 01209 899 203.